A whole-home remodel is just what the term implies. You are creating a new interior within the walls of your existing home and possibly the exterior too. This can be a single-family house, a high-rise condo, or a townhouse. It doesn’t matter to us because we perform work in all three! Whole-home remodeling projects make a lot of sense for many people:
- Empty Nesters – want to upgrade interior features and create new spaces for themselves.
- Aging-in-Place – are looking to extend their time in their home as long as they can by making all areas of the home accessible.
- New/Existing Homeowners – the house has great bones in a neighborhood you love and can’t replicate but could use some updating (especially older homes) or need to meet the needs of a growing family.
There are many things to consider when planning a whole home remodeling project. A good place to start, really for any remodeling project, is to sit down with your significant other/family members that will be living in the house and make a list as follows:
- NEEDS – required, must-haves
- LIKES – would be nice
- WANTS – reach for the stars!
The next step is to find a reputable and reliable contractor to help you focus your ideas and get a budget in order. And you have just completed that step by visiting our website! Looking at your existing home and listening carefully to you allows us to create the home you want. Our list of questions to ask a contractor can help. At King Contracting, we’ve worked hard to build a reputation for quality, award-winning designs. We want you to love your home, and we put as much care into our work as we would our own homes. If you’re ready to see your home transformed before your eyes, give us a call.