- Empty Nesters – want to upgrade interior features and create new spaces for themselves.
- Aging-in-Place – are looking to extend their time in their home as long as they can by making all areas of the home accessible.
- New/Existing Homeowners – the house has great bones in a neighborhood you love and can’t replicate but could use some updating (especially older homes) or need to meet the needs of a growing family.
- NEEDS – required, must-haves
- LIKES – would be nice
- WANTS – reach for the stars!
The next step is to find a reputable and reliable contractor to help you focus your ideas and get a budget in order. And you have just completed that step by visiting our website! Looking at your existing home and listening carefully to you allows us to create the home you want. Our list of questions to ask a contractor can help. At King Contracting, we’ve worked hard to build a reputation for quality, award-winning designs. We want you to love your home, and we put as much care into our work as we would our own homes. If you’re ready to see your home transformed before your eyes, give us a call.